Monday, November 11, 2019

...the Beauty Influencer of 2019

Bretman Rock won Beauty Influencer of 2019

Gabriela Baron
Manila Bulletin
11 November 2019



(Bretman Rock Instagram / MANILA BULLETIN)

Filipino internet star Bretman "Da Baddest"Rock was named The Beauty Influencer of 2019 by the E! People's Choice Award (PCA).

The Hawaii-based vlogger dedicated the award to his dad who he said “supported and loved him unconditionally.”

“I love you so much and I will always be grateful for allowing me to express myself and defended me whenever haters said anything. This one is for you Papa. I hope I make you the proudest,” he shared on Instagram.

The online sensation also thanked those who voted for him.

“This means the absolute world to me. Thank you to everyone who voted for me. I’m just lost for words,” he added.

Bretman Rock won against James Charles, Nikita Dragun, NikkiTutorials, Jeffree Star, RCL Beauty, Desi Perkins, and Jackie Aina.

No comments:

Post a Comment